GT Series trommel screen/drum screen provides a simple, efficient and economical solution to upgrade a wide range of material and optimizes the subsequent process steps of recovery. This method of screening helps to reduce operating and investment cost to increase product quality, while allowing rapid and large volume processing.
1, First open the cage while driving screen, opens after feeding equipment; stopping the opposite;
2, Run three days before, to cage drum sieve every day check fasteners, if loose fastening in a timely manner. Periodically thereafter (or a week and a half month) cage screen fastener for checking and processing;
3, Housings, transmission should be checked periodically lubricating and fuel and oil in a timely manner. Axis bearings, 2nd lithium base grease, under normal circumstances, every two months filling grease, amount raised should not be excessive, otherwise easily cause bearing overheating. Bearings should be cleaned check once a year.
4, The long haul deactivate (more than 30 days) to restart the motor insulation should be shaking when measuring to avoid motor burn.
A coarse feed (say from a primary crusher) is fed at the upper end of the grizzly. Large chunks roll and slide to the lower end (tail discharge), while small lumps having sizes less than the openings in the bars fall through the grid into a separate collector.
|Model||Power(kw)||Drum diameter(mm)||Drum length(mm)||Screen size(mm)|
* Quarry: suitable for screening and classifying gravel, clay, mountain meal, sand, etc.
* Abrasive Coal Industry: suitable for screening and classifying lump coal, coal dust, coal washing, etc.
* material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, silica sand, abrasive, refractory materialetc.
* Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
* Mechanical industry: casting sand, charcoal, grafito, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and metal powder, etc
|Contact Person :||Sophie Cheng|